Friday, April 2, 2010

Upcoming


I worked three nights in a row, my house was a disaster so I spent today straightening up... needless to say I haven't done much in the area of creating (unless you count creating a mess, I do that a lot.)

Here are some "upcoming" things I will be working on after my cowgirl quilt is done.

1. This little blanket.

2. A very special quilt that I cannot post until it is given away this summer. I am going to be experimenting a great deal so it may not even come to reality.

3. More baby bibs and burp cloths.

4. "Caveman" quilt. This is one I am extremely excited about! I am designing this one from scratch, well except for the embroidered designs. I plan on blogging each step in the creation of this quilt. Lots of experimenting to get the ideas in my head to work in real life!

5. Making more tags for items I want to sell. I use scrapbook paper. I wish all scrapbook paper designs came in fabric too!


6. Books I plan on reading BEFORE this summer. HAHAHAHAHAHA..... Seriously, I will try!

7. Layer, quilt and bind the cross quilt.

8. Potholders!!

That enough? Should keep me busy for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. Year of Living Biblically... Great book! It starts off interesting and funny, gets a little more serious towards the end. It's very insightful though. Especially for someone like me who has always been involved with religion. To see it from someone else's perspective is very eye opening.

    ReplyDelete