Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lee.. you will be missed

Lubov Landsberg - aka Lee

When I moved to Texas I found some wonderful women that got together twice a week to crochet and knit. These ladies welcomed me in with open arms and I looked forward to seeing them every week. One of these ladies was Lee. She was funny, crazy, an amazing knitter, caring, and beautiful. I personally loved that she didn't mind looking at all the pictures of my quilts (she especially liked the Lamb Blankie.) I am not in Texas anymore so I didn't get to see her recently but she made a lasting impression on me and I will miss her. I hope to get to meet up with all my yarn buddies when I take a trip to Texas this summer. I am so sad that Lee will not be there. I bet she's knitting with the best cashmere EVER right now though :).


No comments:

Post a Comment