Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby bib made to order....

I had mentioned that I made baby bibs and things at work the other week and one of the nurses asked me to bring them because she was interested. She decided on a couple but then said that I should get an embroidery machine and that I could really make money if I had one of those. Well... I told her I did have one. Then came the idea for the bib she really wanted.

I don't mind making special order things, but they make me so nervous. What if I don't get it the way they want? What if what they want is beyond my expertise? It's very stressful! But I couldn't say no. A sock monkey bib with "Monkey'n around" embroidered on it. No problem.... yeah right. For some reason my machine, which I usually love with all my heart, decides to act a fool. I am still not sure what its problem was, though I think I have narrowed it down and it will be going to the shop soon. Thankfully the wording allowed me to be creative as I dealt with my issues. This is why the "U" and "N" are off line and the "D" is hanging off the edge. Well, here it is.



Does it look ok for being totally screwed up?

No comments:

Post a Comment