Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting There...

My planning board is one step closer to seeing a new project! I finally got all the denim pieces of my cowgirl quilt embroidered and all of the squares are pieced. All I need to do is add the border and it can come down!... well until I get my backing material then it will go back up shortly. I am not sure what project will go up next. I have a couple in mind.

Here are some pictures of what I did last night (till about 3:00 am.)

My friend Pfaff that does all the work!

Design 3 of 4 (1 & 2 are in a previous post below)

Design 4 of 4


All the squares fit perfectly! You can see a bit of the bordering fabric on the right side.

There is one thing I don't like but I am not about to rip out all the seams that I would have to to fix it. I'll just deal with it. It's going in my living room anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment