Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day = Sew Day

I called into work today because, well honestly $7.85 an hour isn't worth me or my truck getting damaged in the ice. So it was a Sew Day! I think all of my frustrations yesterday were taken out and put to good use on my new project. Such good use that I am done with all the blocks and cut almost everything else out! All but 4 blocks were done today! I did those 4 last night. This picture does NOT do it justice.
It is a variety of material, including the Civil War reproductions by Moda. I found the idea in an Australian magazine. I'll post more on it when I post the finished project. I love the fabric in this one though. I really need my sister to come and take a real picture of it when I am done. Hopefully it won't be hanging as an Unfinished Project for a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment