Monday, January 18, 2010

Book(let) Review Monday!

I almost forgot! I think I am going to start reviewing a book or booklet every Monday. I figured the best place to start is at the beginning so today's review is the booklet that has my 1st quilting project in it. I have seen it in shops and stores lately so I know it is still around.

As you can see I got Wall Quilts for All at a bargain. 2 whole dollars! It was well worth it. It is worth full price! I love these designs by Chris Malone. There is a wall hanging for every season and special ones as well. I have done 3 so far from this booklet. The "Sew Crazy" Sampler, Friendship Hearts (pictured on the front cover), and Home Sweet Home (pictured on the back cover.)

The directions are written very clearly and most of the projects would be easy for a beginner. Full-size patterns are included so you don't have to copy and increase anything.

I really want to do the one called Wild About Wildlife (pictured on the back cover). It would look perfect in my bedroom. In case you don't know I have a thing for moose.

I like doing reviews. It gives me a reason to go through some of the many books I have. Look for one next Monday and if you happen to see this booklet and you are looking for a place to start.... I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment