Saturday, September 22, 2012

Applique FAIL

AARRRGHHH!! I am about to just give up! This whole applique embroidery thing isn't as easy as it looks. How am I suppose to cut it close enough when its flat in the hoop??? I can't! And then when I tried to get it closer it popped out of the hoop and there is NO WAY I will ever get it back in the exact spot again.GRRRRR!!!


Breathe....

Not to mention I have wasted a cloth diaper!!!

Breathe.....

I have come up with a tentative plan.  If I mark my hoop and stablizer then I can take it out and line it back up....I think. But it needs to be exact.  I haven't been brave enough to actually try it again. That and grad school is kicking my butt in papers.  I only have a few days to get this done if I want to get this on a plane!  I might have to deal with just sending bibs. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment