Monday, September 3, 2012

Almost a YEAR!

Wow!  It has been almost a year since I posted on this blog! How much has happened...most of it in the last month. I went to Swaziland...and will hopefully be going back. I finally quit that horrible job and started grad school! For money I'm going to substitute teach, sew, and create (hopefully things that will sell). What a great time to start this blog back up!

Fall means craft fairs. I have a couple of friends and my dad that are going in together to do a few this fall. First up is Oktoberfest here in Lebanon!

Meanwhile, I'm working on some bibs and burpcloths that have been special ordered. Here's the first couple...

 
Just a lion one and then matching bibs to go. Well and two papers for school. One goal this semester is to NOT PROCRASTINATE!!  This is a rather lofty goal considering by nature.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment