Saturday, September 8, 2012

Second Post in Week!


The final burp cloth of the safari set....

 
 
And 3 bibs to match. DONE! 
 
Now what.... Well, I am going to try applique embroidery.  I have never done it before even though I have several designs. 
 
And I am going to hopefully start on my Flinstones quilt.  This will be my own design with some Flinstones embroidery designs I've had for years! I also have another quilt running around in my mind called Monsters in My Closet. It will have embroidery on it as well. 
 
I have a couple of commissioned projects coming up and I have to get some more things made before the Craft Fairs start up!  Oktoberfest is just over a month away! Not to mention almost all the babies I know that are being born are within month of each other. 
 
 
I guess I have to fit grad school in there too. Writing papers is not nearly as fun as sewing, but oh well.  

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment