Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pinterest

I am just 60 pins away from having 5000 pins on Pinterest. I am sure this means something bad and that I need a life, but I do love me some Pinetrest! I currently have 77 Boards and I am about to have more. I mean, who knew all of the things one could find on there. I need to make more specific boards yet again. (I have done this once already). Then I have to go through 4,940 pins! Cakes and cupcakes are different! My "sewing" board is out of control! My "If I Ever Teach Again" board needs to be split up into about 10 separate boards. Actually, if anyone from Pinterest is listening, and I know you're not, it would be nice to have sub categories in the boards.

I did make something from Pinterest just tonight! So, it's not a total waste of time! My life group will test these out tomorrow!



I may have to try a little piece.

Sewing, yeah, haven't done much of that lately. I desperately need to though! I will soon...promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment