Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Delivery!

Well my two little lap/reading quilts have been delivered! My dear friend Shayna's two girls,
Sophie and Phoebe, finally got the shower gifts that were slightly delayed.



You have to just love that little pig Olivia! I hope to have a picture of them with the quilts soon....hint hint Shayna!

Sadly, I've been dealing with strep throat the past few days so I haven't been feeling like doing much of anything. But today I finally got to my sewing machine and trudged along on getting the cross quilt quilted. I gave up and just did stitch in the ditch. I hate doing it. It's so boring! I tried to stipple....it was a disaster! And it takes forever to pull out, which I know first hand after I did just that when I decided it looked like crap. Now I have to bind it. It'll have a feature post when it's done.

Happy crafting!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment