Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two Doors Down

I have moved my sewing room! I hated being in the back of the house. The lighting was bad in the old room too. The room is bigger, but there is no storage space so I guess that I will just use the old sewing room for storage and designing. It was a pain moving everything. My bookshelf collapsed as I moved it. I spent Saturday with my parents looking for a new one. I ended up with the same type as before. It took dad and I forever to get it together, it wasn't drilled right. You can't tell it in the picture but it is bowed a little at the bottom. I moved the buffet into the room. It is perfect for storing fabric. It doesn't have it all in there. It wouldn't all fit anyway.
My favorite new item is my little white shelf! I bought it at Goodwill for $5.00. It is perfect for ribbon and to hold my honey buns, jelly rolls, and charm packs that double as decorations till they are assigned a project.

You see my latest work in progress laying there across my sewing machine. Hopefully it will be finished and posted soon.

Moving has got me sewing again. As you can see, it isn't all nice and neat, which means it is being used!

Speaking of being used... here are 2 blocks I finished yesterday. It is my September Block of the Month and one of my September Buck a Blocks (one still to go.)




I have LOTS of sewing to do. I have 2 craft shows coming up. More on those in the coming weeks!

Time for a nap and then to my real job for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment