Thursday, April 7, 2011

Simplify

I love my mom!! She said she had a couple of books for me. This is nothing new, she often lets me look through sewing and cooking books she wants to get rid of to see if I want them. She said there was one she knew I would want. Ok, let's back up. There is a quilting book I've wanted since it came out last year called Simplify by Camille Roskelly. I hinted for it for Christmas to no avail. If you don't know I love this woman and I've never even met her. Some people aspire to be like Oprah or Martha Stewart, without the legal trouble, but I want to be like Camille. Check out her blog. It's linked at the right, click on Simplify. So.... I take the books and there it is! No more hinting needed...IT IS MINE!!
I've already read half of it even the basic
instructions on how to cut and piece and I already know how to do that!



One day I'll have a book out. One day....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment